What Would Your Students Project On Their School?

Monday, November 9, 2009

Circle Map Ideas

List of Family Stories

-Great-grandmother sitting on a apple pie
-Causing my brother to choke on a plastic bead (he barfed up potatoes!)
-Sledding down the hill on a trash can lid
-Throwing mud balls against the wall to make dirt cookies
-Joey the goose biting my brother between his knees and his belly button
-The time my brother fell and broke his arm
-The time I pushed my brother and he broke his toe against the refrigerator
-The time that my dog Cody died after eating too much chocolate
-The time that my sister lied and said that my brothers and I took Oreos from the cookie jar
-My great-grandfather's peach tree
-The time my son poked his handlebars into his stomach
-The time that I almost flipped the truck on the way to school

No comments: